Monday, March 23, 2009

My Recent Obsession

Photo from the Museum of Glass


So, I am pondering my recent re-obsession with glass. It been an interest for a very long time, but in the past month it's been in in the forefront of my mind. Why? I'm not sure.

The craft absolutely amazes me! The objects these artists can make from what starts out as little pieces and powders that get melted together under extreme heat are wonderful. Maybe it's the extreme heat part of it...a little dangerous. Maybe it's the speed required. Don't work too fast but fast enough that what your making doesn't break. Well whatever it is - I like it.

I would love to take a class, but have yet to save my pennies. Why does everything I'm interested in cost money? LOL Hhhh.... so there you go: not much insight into my recent postings. That's ok. Why analyze...why not just enjoy.

No comments: