Thursday, March 19, 2009

Leah Pellegrini - Glass Mobiles (A Local Gal)


Floating joy... This amazing floating piece of wonder is a mobile by local glass artist Leah Pellegrini.
If you frequent Saturday Market perhaps you have seen her booth there. If not, I suggest hunting her down the next time you are there taking an eyeful of her brightly colored glass mobiles.
I want one. Thanks all there is to it.
Visit http://www.leahglass.com/ to see more of her work, including glass Yoga people, flower plates and much more. Also, click on her links and visit her Etsy store.

2 comments:

Leah said...

thanks!!!

Shannon said...

Yes, yes! She is wonderful. I met her last year at Saturday market and she is soooooo nice and way talented. My mom got one of her mini-mobiles that hangs from her rearview mirror in her car.

And I came away with a little lampwork yoga person. It sits on my altar at home and is beautiful.