Friday, June 26, 2009

Grease...and Greasier?



Date: June 26, 2009
Time: 10:14pm

On TV: Grease

On TV after that: Grease 2

Is it sad that I'm sitting at home, with the dog, watching Grease and possibly Grease 2 if I stay up that late? Some might say yes. I say - lay off me bitch, cuz I LOVE these two movies! So - HA!

Who doesn't like Grease? John, Olivia and Stockard? HELLO!

I believe that the protocol for the Grease Fan is to hate Grease 2, but I just can't help it. A young Michelle Pfeiffer - she is still one of my favorites. And who doesn't just love Maxwell Caulfield? Periodically he will show up in a movie and I think - oh, Michael Carrington, the "Cool Rider" LOL!

Anyway - I'm singing along to both. All parts! Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Oh, Tina I knew we were kindred spirits. Your love of "Grease 2" is just one more confirmation of that. "Coooooool Ri-dah" LOVE it!