Monday, May 10, 2010

Where Am I?

I'm feeling lost and not exactly sure of where I am. Or where I am suppose to be. Do you ever feel that way? Like you don't exactly fit anywhere. Like the odd piece of the puzzle that just doesn't match up. That's what I feel like.

Like you are not the version of you that everyone else sees and you just want to scream, "DAMN IT, that's not the real me! You don't know who I REALLY am. Why doesn't anyone see me..." Why can't I connect with what they see?

I need a road map. I need the fog to clear.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hey Tina-

You are not alone. Sadly, most of us are standing on the same road, in different spots, probably fingertips away from each other, wondering if we are truly the only ones there.

It kinda sucks. LMK if I can be of any support or assistance.

Big hugs!