Saturday, April 4, 2009

46 Days Until Interstate Farmer's Market Opens


I am trying to wait patiently for the Interstate Farmer's Market to open. The weather this weekend isn't helping. The sun has finally come out, there are flowers blooming in my yard and it feel like time for the market to open. I NEED berries. I can already taste the tomatillo salsa from Hot Mama Salsa...YUM. I can't wait to see my friends from Unger Farms and taste the blueberries. Oh, ya, don't forget the guy who makes the crazy yummy brownies - from traditional chocolate to crazy savory and sweet flavors. Ok, I could go on for a while...
The IFM is just a short MAX (Yellow Line) ride from my house...or a bike ride depending on how much you plan to haul back home. You will find it right across the street from the Kaiser complex, in Overlook Park.
I LOVE the farmer's market. It smells good. It looks good. It tastes good. It helps the little guy.

No comments: