Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Can You Feel It?



Can you feel it? The energy? The rejuvenation? The hope? Something is in the air - and it's EXCITEMENT!

Today we elected a man that truly inspires the people. Today we made a decision to turn this country around. Today we saw what power we have when we cast our ballot and vote. That thought makes me EXCITED!

I haven't felt excited about politics, in the positive meaning of the word, for years. Tonight I feel like I can roll up my sleeves along side my fellow Americans, and get something done to change our country.

Tonight I feel like I finally have a leader that can cause change for the better. A leader who will help the world see who the United States of America really is: motivated, kind, hard working people who are concerned about our neighbors and want peace and justice. I am excited for them to get to know us.

No comments: